Mobile Workforce Communications
The world’s first mobile network built for business, controlled by businesses
Extend Unified Communications to Mobile Workers & Deskless Workers
Workers on the go or in deskless job assignments now can use corporate Unified Communications for polished, professional business communications. Tango Networks Mobile-X turns any mobile phone into a full featured extension of a company UC platform, enabling workers out of the office, on the production floor, in the warehouse, or making deliveries to communicate seamlessly and efficiently.
The next generation fixed mobile convergence technology of Mobile-X puts rich Mobile Unified Communications into the hands of every employee. The service enhances employee productivity, communications reach and employee responsiveness, even for workers who are never near a desk phone.
- Your mobile workforce in warehouses, logistics, delivery, on construction sites, providing in-home services and other deskless environments can communicate as if they carry desk phones in their pockets
- Users can activate business calling features natively on mobile devices with no special apps or training
- Corporate identity is maintained throughout all communications – no more personal cell numbers that confuse customers and partners
- Record, archive and monitor mobile calls and texts to ensure mobile employee communications are compliant with record retention rules and company policies
- Transfer calls to and from workers on-the-go seamlessly
- Replace expensive DECT and legacy campus communications systems
- Extend corporate communications to more workers, for greater efficiency and productivity across the company
Channel Opportunity: Making BYOD Ready for Business
Now financial services and banking employees can be mobile, in touch and compliant all at the same time.
- Embeds a full-featured business extension in any BYOD smartphone
- Delivers simple, app-less Mobile Unified Communications for Work-from-Anywhere
- Integrates mobile phone as an end-point in UCaaS or other unified communications platform
- Captures voice and text on personal BYOD for recording
- Identifies all business communications with business ID and numbers
- Keeps all personal communications remain 100% personal and private
Tango Networks’ solutions are available via Mobile-X, the enterprise mobile communications service that gives your company exclusive, secure control over a unified mobile service:
- One SIM and one consistent mobile subscription for your mobile workforce users the world over, regardless of location or network used
- Native communications on deskless and mobile employees’ mobile devices driven directly by your UC platform, without requiring hard-to-use, poor quality VoIP apps
- Complete control over compliance, recording, security and communications costs for all mobile voice, messaging and data used by your employees
- Advanced authentication and security in a mobile offering that is a foundation for migration to 5G and Private LTE
Now you can make your business communications available on your deskless and mobile workers’ mobile phones, for seamless business communications no matter where they go
- Expand company communications to workers who are constantly mobile, delivering goods, transporting cargo, managing inventory in the warehouse and in other deskless environments
- Ensure all communications from your mobile workforce are identified with your corporate numbers, not personal numbers
- Adopt a “mobile first” strategy to retire desk phones without sacrificing UC features, thanks to Mobile-X’s next-generation Fixed Mobile Convergence technology
- Features on mobiles include: Identity Management; Presence; In-office Dialing; Do not disturb; Call Transfer; Conference; Call move
- Simply manage and enforce dual identities on user communications without intrusive or hard to manage device changes
Regardless of the PBX or UC platform your business uses, mobile communications can be implemented quickly and cost-effectively, and tailored to your unique needs for your mobile workforce.
Remote workforce communications empowered by Mobile-X can transform operations for businesses in:
- In-home repair services
- Pest control services
- Healthcare workers in health facilities or providing in-home care
- Delivery services
- Manufacturing and fabrication
and many other industries.
Download: Mobile-X Teleworker Solution Note
Our Partners "Make Money with Mobile"
Mobile-X is sold exclusively through select Communications Service Providers, IT solution sellers and system integrators.
Our sole focus is to empower these partners to bring innovative new mobile communications to their business customers, market exciting new mobile-enabled offerings, and generate huge demand for very sticky solutions.