Mobile Call & Text Recording
The world’s first mobile network built for business, controlled by businesses
Mobile Call & Text Recording for Compliance
Now your employees can be both mobile and compliant with recording, archiving and customer service monitoring policies.
Available through our CSP partners, Mobile-X from Tango Networks enables mobile voice and text communications to be captured for recording and monitoring, even in situations where Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) phones are in use.
A wide range of regulatory requirements, industry guidelines, customer service best practices and organizational policies can require call and text recording or monitoring. Traditional mobile communications have been out of scope of the tools that record landline communications. Now the next generation fixed mobile convergence technologies of Mobile-X put mobile communications in your control to ensure full compliance with records retention rules.
- Ensure mobile communications compliance with regulatory and quality requirements
- Use the same compliance and call recording solutions you use for landlines
- Simplify meeting communications compliance: finance, call centers, customer service, sales
- Trigger keyword alerts and other compliance and monitoring functionality
- No special apps or steps required by users – just use the mobile phone as normal
- No user error or “end runs” that cause compliance violations
- Enforce compliance policies with remote workers and work-from-home arrangements, distributed workforces, mobile workforces and deskless workers, and mobile unified communications deployments.
Channel Opportunity: Making BYOD Ready for Business
Mobile-X Extend enables simple capturing and recording of voice and text communications on any smartphone, including personal Bring-Your-Own- Device phones.
Now financial services and banking employees can be mobile, in touch and compliant all at the same time.
- Embeds a full-featured business extension in any BYOD smartphone
- Delivers simple, app-less Mobile Unified Communications for Work-from-Anywhere
- Integrates mobile phone as an end-point in UCaaS or other unified communications platform
- Captures voice and text on personal BYOD for recording
- Identifies all business communications with business ID and numbers
- Keeps all personal communications remain 100% personal and private
- One SIM and one consistent mobile subscription for all employees the world over, regardless of location or network used.
- Native communications on employees’ mobile devices driven directly by the company Unified Communications platform, without requiring hard-to-use, poor quality VoIP apps.
- Complete control over compliance, recording, security and communications costs for all mobile voice, messaging and data used by your employees.
- Advanced authentication and security in a mobile offering that is a foundation for migration to 5G and Private LTE.
Mobile call and text recording ensures compliance with regulatory mandates, risk management requirements and organizational policies.
Recording and archiving
- Enables recording of real-time mobile communications including voice and messaging
- Permits you to capture and record mobile voice and texts with the same recording tools and applications you use with landlines
- Captures enterprise communications operated on any mobile device, including BYOD
- Maintains user privacy with simply configured and maintained dual personas for users – ensures users’ non-enterprise communications remain private
- Boosts compliance with Dodd-Frank, FCA and other regulations
- Records voice and messaging, including complete text
Highly flexible, highly enforceable
- Enforces compliance policies across all mobiles, including corporate and BYOD
- Simple policy definition and execution
- No end runs: users cannot turn off or circumvent policy enforcement
Our Partners "Make Money with Mobile"
Mobile-X is sold exclusively through select Communications Service Providers, IT solution sellers and system integrators.
Our sole focus is to empower these partners to bring innovative new mobile communications to their business customers, market exciting new mobile-enabled offerings, and generate huge demand for very sticky solutions.
Compliance & Mobile Communications Recording
Business Application Integration
Next Gen Wireless: