Mobile Unified Communications
The world’s first mobile network built for business, controlled by businesses
Extend UC to Any Mobile Phone for True Mobile Unified Communications
Enterprise Mobility and Unified Communications (UC) have had a profound impact on how and where your employees work, communicate and collaborate.
Now Tango Extend delivers a unique combination of business-class mobile communications and UC technologies, delivering true Mobile Unified Communications (Mobile UC) for empowering the distributed workforce.
Built on next-generation fixed mobile convergence technology, Tango Extend maximizes employee productivity while cutting equipment costs with Mobile UC that keeps every employee in touch and communicating efficiently
- Enable users to activate business calling features natively on mobile devices
- Adopt “Mobile First” communications to cut the cord and make mobile phones the primary communications tool of the geographically dispersed workforce
- No special apps, steps or training needed because all features use the native phone interface
- Align mobile communications with enterprise workflow, to boost productivitiy companywide
Channel Opportunity: Record Mobile Voice & Text Even on BYOD
Now financial services and banking employees can be mobile, in touch and compliant all at the same time.
- Embeds a full-featured business extension in any BYOD smartphone or company phone
- Delivers simple, app-less Mobile Unified Communications for Work-from-Anywhere
- Integrates mobile phone as an end-point in UCaaS or other unified communications platform
- Captures voice and text on personal BYOD for recording
- Identifies all business communications with business ID and numbers
- Keeps all personal communications remain 100% personal and private
Tango Extend is the Business SIM, making mobile phones truly business ready for the first time.
Tango Networks’ solutions are available via Tango Extend, the mobile unified communications service that gives your company exclusive, secure control over a unified mobile service:
- One SIM and one consistent mobile subscription for all employees the world over, regardless of location or network used.
- Native communications on employees’ mobile devices driven directly by your Unified Communications platform, without requiring hard-to-use, poor quality VoIP apps.
- Both eSIM and physical SIMs.
- Complete control over compliance, recording, security and communications costs for all mobile voice, messaging and data used by your employees.
- Advanced authentication and security in a mobile offering that is a foundation for migration to 5G and Private LTE.
When you make all the features of your business communications system available on your users’ mobile phones, you empower them with Mobile UC to work effectively wherever they are.
- Leverage your current UC/PBX platforms to extend communications you control to any mobile device
- Integrate Mobile Unified Communications seamlessly into enterprise application workflows
- Unlock the power of mobility and BYOD with your current UC infrastructure while maintaining communications compliance with recording and logging requirements
- Adopt a “mobile first” strategy to retire desk phones without sacrificing UC features
- Enable mobile devices to become central to your Business Continuity plan for uninterrupted communications during outages or work disruptions
- Features on mobiles include: Identity Management; Presence; In-office Dialing; Do not disturb; Call Transfer; Conference; Call move
- Enforce least-cost routing for user communications to slash fees for roaming or international calls
- Simply manage and enforce dual identities on user communications without intrusive or hard to manage device changes
Regardless of the PBX or UC platform your business uses, Mobile Unified Communications can be implemented quickly and cost-effectively, and tailored to your unique needs. From small companies to multinational enterprises, Enterprise Mobility offers a great leap in productivity and cost-effectiveness.
Our Partners "Make Money with Mobile"
Tango Extend is sold exclusively through select Communications Service Providers, IT solution sellers and system integrators.
Our sole focus is to empower these partners to bring innovative new mobile communications to their business customers, market exciting new mobile-enabled offerings, and generate huge demand for very sticky solutions.