Enterprise Text Messaging Solutions
Text messaging with your business phone numbers
Enterprise Text Messaging: Unlock Critical New Communications with Customers, Partners
Send and receive text messages from your corporate phone numbers using mobile phones, laptop, desktop, tablets
Enable mobile network text messaging using your UC clients
Communicate with customers, partners and others with convenient text messages – never miss a message
Protect your personal mobile number and keep business and personal identities separate
Texting is widespread as a business communications tool.
Surveys show consumers increasingly want to use text messaging to communicate with sales, customer service, support, account management and many other functions. Even in business-to-business contexts, text messaging with customers and partners is growing rapidly more popular as a key communications tool.
The Tango Networks Enterprise Text Messaging Solutions enable your employees on any device to send and receive text messages from their corporate numbers.
- Turn SMS into a conversational tool for communicating with all your customers and partners
- Enable your users to communicate with anyone on any mobile phone, with SMS texting integrated with Cisco Jabber and Cisco WebEx Teams
- Seamless integration with business workflows and applications, such as CRM, WFO, CEM and others
- Never miss a message – enable your employees to communicate in the world’s most popular and convenient way
- Ensure compliance with monitoring, recording and archiving requirements
- Separate personal and business communications for privacy compliance with GDPR and other regulations
- Text directly from your existing landline phone number with no porting required (US & Canada customers only)
Communicate by SMS text messaging using your business numbers with customers, partners and others, including on Cisco Jabber and Cisco WebEx Teams
Example Solutions: Enterprise Text Messaging and SMS enabling Cisco Jabber
Our Jabber SMS solution enables your Cisco Jabber messaging users to send and receive SMS text messages on the mobile network. Now Jabber can be used to communicate with anyone on any mobile phone. Check out this demonstration:
Our Partners "Make Money with Mobile"
Mobile-X is sold exclusively through select Communications Service Providers, IT solution sellers and system integrators.
Our sole focus is to empower these partners to bring innovative new mobile communications to their business customers, market exciting new mobile-enabled offerings, and generate huge demand for very sticky solutions.