Remote Worker & Teleworker Communications
The world’s first mobile network built for business, controlled by businesses
Extend Unified Communications to Remote Workers at Home and On the Go
Companies around the world now make remote working and teleworking available to large portions of their workforces.
Work-from-home and telecommuting options are proving to significantly boost employee productivity. Researchers report remote workers gain almost a full day in productivity every week.
Now the next generation fixed mobile convergence technology in Tango Networks Mobile-X enables employees working at home or in the coffee shop to communicate just like they are in the office.
It’s like everyone can carry a landline deskphone in their pockets.
The Mobile-X Mobile Unified Communications solution seamlessly integrates any mobile phone into your company’s unified communications platform. Now your remote workers’ mobile phones are full featured extensions of your UC, ensuring business quality communications regardless of where the employee is working.
- Remote worker users can activate business calling features natively on mobile devices with no special apps or training.
- Use the same communications recording and monitoring solutions for mobile phones that you do for landlines.
- Go “Mobile First” and make mobile phones the primary communications tools for the workforce companywide.
- Boost productivity while cutting costs and enabling “Work from Anywhere” flexility for the workforce
Tango Networks’ solutions are available via Mobile-X, the enterprise mobile communications service that gives your company exclusive, secure control over a unified mobile service:
- One SIM and one consistent mobile subscription for all employees the world over, regardless of location or network used
- Native communications on employees’ mobile devices driven directly by your UC platform, without requiring hard-to-use, poor quality VoIP apps
- Complete control over compliance, recording, security and communications costs for all mobile voice, messaging and data used by your employees
- Advanced authentication and security in a mobile offering that is a foundation for migration to 5G and Private LTE
- Enable remote workers and work-from-home employees to use company communications just like they have a desk phone in their mobile phone
- Unlock the power of mobility and BYOD with your current UC infrastructure while maintaining communications compliance with recording and logging requirements
- Adopt a “mobile first” strategy to retire desk phones without sacrificing UC features, thanks to Mobile-X’s next-generation Fixed Mobile Convergence technology
- Enable mobile devices to become central to your Business Continuity plan for uninterrupted communications during outages or work disruptions
- Features on mobiles include: Identity Management; Presence; In-office Dialing; Do not disturb; Call Transfer; Conference; Call move
- Enforce least-cost routing for user communications to slash fees for roaming or international calls
- Simply manage and enforce dual identities on user communications without intrusive or hard to manage device changes
Regardless of the PBX or UC platform your business uses, mobile communications can be implemented quickly and cost-effectively, and tailored to your unique needs. From small companies to multinational enterprises, Enterprise Mobility offers a great leap in productivity and cost-effectiveness.
Mobile-X is sold exclusively through select Communications Service Providers, IT solution sellers and system integrators.
Our sole focus is to empower these partners to bring innovative new mobile communications to their business customers, market exciting new mobile-enabled offerings, and generate huge demand for very sticky solutions.