Mobile First Communications for the Distributed Workforce
The world’s first mobile network built for business, controlled by businesses
Cut the Cord with Mobile First Communications for your Distributed Workforce
Many businesses with distributed workforces have begun going “Mobile First,” making mobile phones the primary communications tool for employees, boosting productivity, collaboration and responsiveness.
Employees in today’s companies can be spread out geographically among remote offices, production and operations facilities, work-from-home arrangements and deskless assignments for mobile workers on the go.
Going Mobile First enables companies to “cut the cord” and retire traditional wireline desk phones, adopt new styles of working remotely, and enhance employee responsiveness outside of conventional work hours. Teleworking, remote working, virtual workplaces, work-from-home programs and hybrid models are increasingly critical to the operations of many businesses and mobile-first strategies can boost these programs.
- Turn mobile phones into the primary communication tools for employees no matter where they work
- Retire landline desk phones while maintaining top quality business communications
- Employees can communicate just like they have a desk phone in their pocket, with true Mobile Unified Communications
- Users can activate business calling features natively on mobile devices with no special apps or training
- Forwarding, conferencing, in-office dialing, hold and other business features are available right in the mobile phone’s native interface
- Maintain corporate identity throughout all communications – no more personal cell numbers that confuse customers and partners
The Tango Extend service gives your company exclusive, secure control over your unified mobile service:
- One business SIM or eSIM for your mobile workforce, regardless of location, which can be provisioned in minutes
- High quality native communications on employees’ mobile devices, without the need to make important business calls via an App
- Complete control over compliance, recording, security and communications costs for all mobile voice and messaging for your employees
- Advanced authentication and security in a mobile offering that is a foundation for migration to 5G and Private LTE
Distributed Workforce Communications Go Mobile First
Now your distributed workforce can use mobile phones as their primary communications tools integrated with your Unified Communications platform
- Any mobile phone becomes a full featured extension of the UC platform, just like a desk phone
- Enables any company – multinational enterprise, multi-location retailer, small company, professional firm – to converge business communications on a single, convenient device
- Retire landline desk phones and enhance the communications efficiency and reachability of your distributed workforce
- All distributed workforce communications identified with your corporate numbers, not personal numbers
- Seamless integration of mobile phones with your corporate communications thanks to Tango Extend’s next-generation Fixed Mobile Convergence technology
- Regardless of the PBX or UC platform your business uses, mobile communications can be implemented quickly and cost-effectively, and tailored to your unique needs for your mobile workforce.
Channel Opportunity: Record Mobile Voice & Text Even on BYOD
Now financial services and banking employees can be mobile, in touch and compliant all at the same time.
- Embeds a full-featured business extension in any BYOD smartphone or company phone
- Delivers simple, app-less Mobile Unified Communications for Work-from-Anywhere
- Integrates mobile phone as an end-point in UCaaS or other unified communications platform
- Captures voice and text on personal BYOD for recording
- Identifies all business communications with business ID and numbers
- Keeps all personal communications remain 100% personal and private
Tango Extend is the Business SIM, making mobile phones truly business ready for the first time.
Tango Extend is sold exclusively through select Communications Service Providers, IT solution sellers and system integrators.
Our sole focus is to empower these partners to bring innovative new mobile communications to their business customers, market exciting new mobile-enabled offerings, and generate huge demand for very sticky solutions.