Mobile Unified Communications for your business customers
Now virtually every company of every size has employees working anywhere and everywhere, using mobile phones as primary communications tools.
For Value Added Resellers, enabling businesses to take advantage of the mobile revolution is a huge opportunity.
- Universal corporate SIM that works everywhere
- Out-of-the-box integration with all leading enterprise UC and UCaaS platforms, including Cisco (BroadSoft), 3CX, Avaya, Microsoft, Asterisk & FreeSwitch
- Unique self-service features that put control over policy, usage, routing and security into your business customer’s hands
- Mobile call recording & policy compliance, filling a critical need for many business customers
- Unique native mobile network performance, quality and security — not hard-to-use over-the-top UC apps
- Mobile-enabled business applications, including Text Messaging from Collaboration tools, including Cisco Jabber and Cisco Webex
Channel Opportunity: Making BYOD Ready for Business
Now financial services and banking employees can be mobile, in touch and compliant all at the same time.
- Embeds a full-featured business extension in any BYOD smartphone
- Delivers simple, app-less Mobile Unified Communications for Work-from-Anywhere
- Integrates mobile phone as an end-point in UCaaS or other unified communications platform
- Captures voice and text on personal BYOD for recording
- Identifies all business communications with business ID and numbers
- Keeps all personal communications remain 100% personal and private
Partner with us to reinvent business mobility
The Communications Compliance Crackdown
In the US, the Securities and Exchange Commission requires that communications pertaining to a financial transaction involving securities must be recorded and retained.
In late 2021, the SEC began cracking down on financial services companies that are violating these compliance requirements. J.P. Morgan Securities was fined $200 million for record-keeping violations because employees conducted regulated business activities on personal devices and with personal accounts.
If financial services is one of your customer segments, or if you want it to be, then you can bring your customers a powerful new solution to avoid major fines.
5G, CBRS and Private LTE are sparking a revolution in enterprise mobile communications. Your new mobility services will provide your business customers with a futureproof foundation for adopting the new generation of wireless… and ensure they are happy customers for many years to come.
- Deploy private spectrum, next-gen campus wireless featuring seamless handoff and roaming for external networks
- Single, unified security and authentication scheme managed by the enterprise