Mobile UC for Healthcare
The world’s first mobile network built for business, controlled by businesses
Unlock the power of mobility for healthcare personnel, improving reachability and responsiveness while protecting identity and privacy
Tango Networks’ Mobile-X creates rich Mobile Unified Communications (Mobile UC) for healthcare workers and hospital systems to maximize efficiency and responsiveness, while protecting patient privacy via strong policy controls.
Mobile-X extends the healthcare organization’s UC platform to any mobile device including BYOD. All communications utilize the corporate identity, protecting personal mobile phone numbers when BYOD devices are used for patient interaction.
- Enable anywhere reachability for medical personnel, with single number contact for better responsiveness and first-time call completion
- Enforce policies on mobile voice, texting and data to ensure communications are secure and privacy is protected
- Support business continuity, with full corporate communications availability on mobiles if the desk phones go down
- Intuitive user interface, including native phone features for corporate communications without requiring special UC apps
- Superior user experience – users don’t do “end runs” to circumvent corporate communications and compliance
- Unlocks the power of true Mobile Unified Communications for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists and others
The Mobile-Empowered Physician
- Always reachable for critical consultation
- Uses the mobile device she knows and loves
- Professional communications separate from personal
- Always compliant
Photo by Helge V. Keitel
Mobile-X is sold exclusively through select Communications Service Providers, IT solution sellers and system integrators.
Our sole focus is to empower these partners to bring innovative new mobile communications to their business customers, market exciting new mobile-enabled offerings, and generate huge demand for very sticky solutions.
Mobile UC Services:
Compliance & Mobile Recording :
Business Application Integration
Next Gen Wireless: