Mobilized Enterprise Communications
Enterprise Communications Unleashed
Mobilized Enterprise Communications
- Maximize user productivity
- Extend your existing UC to user mobiles
- Adopt “Mobile First” communications
- Align mobile user communications with enterprise workflow
Enterprise Mobile UC solutions from Tango Networks boost user productivity while reducing costs and guaranteeing mobile policy compliance.
Tango Networks’ solutions are available via Mobile-X, the enterprise mobile communications service that gives your enterprise exclusive, secure control over a unified mobile service:
- One SIM and one consistent mobile subscription for all employees the world over, regardless of location or network used.
- Native communications on employees’ mobile devices driven directly by your Unified Communications platform, without requiring hard-to-use, poor quality VoIP apps.
- Complete control over compliance, recording, security and communications costs for all mobile voice, messaging and data used by your employees.
- Advanced authentication and security in a mobile offering that is a foundation for migration to 5G and Private LTE.
When you make all the features of your business communications system available on your users’ mobile phones, you empower them to work effectively wherever they are.
- Leverage your current UC/PBX platforms to extend communications you control to any mobile device
- Integrate UC seamlessly into enterprise application workflows
- Unlock the power of mobility and BYOD with your current UC infrastructure while maintaining communications compliance with recording and logging requirements
- Adopt a “mobile first” strategy to retire desk phones without sacrificing UC features
- Enable mobile devices to become central to your Business Continuity plan for uninterrupted communications during outages
- Features on mobiles include: Identity Management; Presence; In-office Dialing; Do not disturb; Call Transfer; Conference; Call move
- Enforce least-cost routing for user communications to slash fees for roaming or international calls
- Simply manage and enforce dual identities on user communications without intrusive or hard to manage device changes
Regardless of the PBX or UC platform your business uses, Enterprise Mobility can be implemented quickly and cost-effectively, and tailored to your unique needs. From small companies to multinational enterprises, Enterprise Mobility offers a great leap in productivity and cost-effectiveness.
Companies around the world use Tango Networks to adopt mobile UC to:
- Operate distributed call centers and high-availability customer relations
- Maximize user reachability for faster decision-making and response times, for strong competitive advantages
- Integrate remote workers into the enterprise workflow, such as CRM, ERP, customer support, inventory and others, for maximum productivity and workflow analytics
Mobile-X is sold exclusively through select Communications Service Providers, IT solution sellers and system integrators.
Our sole focus is to empower these partners to bring innovative new mobile communications to their business customers, market exciting new mobile-enabled offerings, and generate huge demand for very sticky solutions.
The Mobility Opportunity for CSPs
Our CSP partners offering hosted or Cloud-based Unified Communications and business telephony can now expand their offerings to mobile communications with our easy-to-bundle Mobile-X service.
You can unlock new revenue streams, expand customer engagements, and deliver very sticky services that business customers love.
- Differentiated mobile-inclusive offerings
- Enable “Mobile First,” “Mobile Only” and Fixed-Mobile Convergence strategies for customers
- Become a one-stop shop for fixed and mobile services
- Expanded ROI by bringing more users to your UC platforms
- Unique business-friendly features like putting customer IT departments in direct control of mobile
- Device-native, highly intuitive user experience, cutting training and troubleshooting for you and your customers
Mobile UC Services:
Compliance & Mobile Recording :
Business Application Integration
Next Gen Wireless: