Mobile UC for Finance & Banking
The world’s first mobile network built for business, controlled by businesses
Mobile Unified Communications for financial services and banking firms without sacrificing features or compliance, including BYOD
Tango Extend gives financial services organizations the power to maximize workforce mobility without sacrificing compliance or control.
Regulations require most financial services professionals in broker, dealer and financial advisor roles to retain records. Extend enables you to manage your users’ mobile phones as extensions of your existing unified Communications and PBX systems. The service enables you to use existing compliance recording and archiving systems to record mobile calls and texting, for compliance with Dodd-Frank and SEC guidelines and MiFID II for record retention.
- Rich Mobile Unified Communications on any mobile device including personal, Bring Your Own Device phones
- Single number reach for better responsiveness and first-time call completion
- Centralized call and SMS text recording and archiving, even on personal BYOD phones
- Boosts regulatory compliance, including Dodd-Frank and MiFID II archiving for mobile communications related to financial transactions
- Leverages existing PBX / UC for corporate communications on mobiles
- Control costs by enforcing call handling and routing policies, for lower long distances and international charges
- Powerful dual identity management, with strictly separate personal and business personas; personal communications remain 100% private
- Business continuity, with full corporate communications availability on mobiles if the desk phones go down
- Intuitive user interface, including native phone features for corporate communications
- Superior user experience – users don’t do “end runs” to circumvent corporate communications and compliance
- Unlocks the power of mobility for traders, contact center representatives, executives, sales representatives
The Communications Compliance Crackdown
In the US, the Securities and Exchange Commission requires that communications pertaining to a financial transaction involving securities must be recorded and retained.
In late 2021, the SEC began cracking down on financial services companies that are violating these compliance requirements. J.P. Morgan Securities was fined $200 million for record-keeping violations because employees conducted regulated business activities on personal devices and with personal accounts.
If financial services is one of your customer segments, or if you want it to be, then you can bring your customers a powerful new solution to avoid major fines.
Channel Opportunity: Record Mobile Voice & Text Even on BYOD
Tango Extend enables simple capturing and recording of voice and text communications on any smartphone, including personal Bring-Your-Own-Device phones.
Now financial services and banking employees can be mobile, in touch and compliant all at the same time.
- Embeds a full-featured business extension in any BYOD smartphone or company phone
- Delivers simple, app-less Mobile Unified Communications for Work-from-Anywhere
- Integrates mobile phone as an end-point in UCaaS or other unified communications platform
- Captures voice and text on personal BYOD for recording
- Identifies all business communications with business ID and numbers
- Keeps all personal communications remain 100% personal and private
The Mobile Empowered Trader
- Always reachable, always responsive
- Uses the mobile device she knows and loves
- First to make the trade, fastest response to changes
- Always compliant, voice and text recorded, logged and archived
Our Partners "Make Money with Mobile"
Tango Extend is sold exclusively through select Communications Service Providers, IT solution sellers and system integrators.
Our sole focus is to empower these partners to bring innovative new mobile communications to their business customers, market exciting new mobile-enabled offerings, and generate huge demand for very sticky solutions.
Check out our latest blog
Read the latest news
Connect on social media