Cut your carbon footprint with business-ready BYOD
Consolidate communications and retire unneeded phones with Tango Extend
Put an embedded business extension in each employee’s personal BYOD mobile phone
Boost employee collaboration and productivity while cutting carbon emissions
Companies around the world are working to cut their carbon footprints and reduce their impact on the environment.
Mobile phones are now the largest portion of the carbon footprint of commonly deployed IT products, surpassing desktop and laptop computers and monitors, according to researchers at McMaster University.
Consolidating communications onto fewer devices and retiring unneeded phones is an effective part of a carbon footprint reduction plan.
The Tango Extend service turns every employee’s mobile phone into an extension of your business communications system.
It embeds a business line in an eSIM-enabled phone including personal Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) phones.
Now your employees can carry a business line in their personal phones and you can retire redundant mobile phones and landlines.
- Employees no longer have to carry two mobile phones.
- Go “Mobile Only”: Personal mobile phones can now be used for all standard business line features.
- All business voice and text communications use the company identity and business number.
- Personal calls and texts remain private and secure.
- Simple to use: requires no special apps, phone clients or training.
- Permits automatic capturing, recording or monitoring of business calls and texts, even on personal phones, without violating employee privacy.
- Supports eSIM or physical SIMs.
- Users operate their phones’ native interfaces for business-class communications: forward, conference, hold and other business functions are easy and intuitive.
- Simple activation with QR codes for eSIM provisioning.
Tango Extend: The BYOD Business SIM™ in Any Mobile Phone
The Work-from-Anywhere Communications Solution
Mobile phones are the go-to device for all communications today, in our personal and business lives.
But permitting employees to use their personal mobiles for business usually creates an unprofessional appearance for your company. It also violates legal requirements for recording or company policies for quality control monitoring. Plus employees who are issued company mobiles are tired of carrying two phones.
Now with eSIM-enabled phones, you can have direct control over the business communications on an eSIM in employees’ personal devices.
- Stop employees from making business calls with personal numbers
- Retain business contacts when employees leave your employ
- Reduce expense administrative overhead by eliminating personal phone expensing
- End supporting on-phone UC apps and enforcing usage policies
Reseller opportunity: The Business Mobile Revolution
Our solutions put businesses in direct total control of mobile voice, messaging and data like never before. Sold exclusively by our channel partners, our solutions transform communications for today's business users. Covered by 100 patents, our next generation fixed mobile convergence technologies are unlocking new business models, creating new markets, and changing the face of communications as we know it.
Tango Extend is a turnkey solution that enables Communications Service Providers and Value Added Resellers to offer business mobile services quickly and easily. Click a button below to learn more.